Providing You With The Help You Need
If you or a loved one are reading this, then you are struggling with chronic pain, another medical condition, an addiction to opioids or a desire to be certified for Medical Cannabis This web site will provide you with a starting point and hopefully enable you to obtain the help you need.
Pennsylvania has recently approved the use of Medical Cannabis. Under the direction of the Department of Health, a list of qualifying medical indications has been created. As we gain more experience using this alternative treatment, this list will grow. This is an exciting time. I have personally been waiting over 30 years for this to happen.
The patients I have seen are as young as 8 and as old as mid 80s. The most common indication has been for the relief of pain, but I've seen many with PTSD, Inflammatory bowel disease, MS, Autism, Cancer.....the list goes on. Patient feedback regarding benefits has been consistently good. Thus far, no adverse reactions, no side effects, no real disappointments. In some cases the cannabis complements their existing treatment. In other cases, it has replaced conventional therapy. I am thrilled to work with these individuals and I remain in awe at their results
What was once the thrill of getting high has now become the desperate need to avoid getting sick. It has taken over your life, stripped away your dignity and destroyed your family relationships. You are living in fear not knowing when or if you will get what you need to make it through the day. To put it simply, your life has become tragic.
If you want help and wish to change your life, it all starts with Medical Deployment Services. We are able to assist those suffering from addiction with proven methods, including Suboxone programs and approaches using medical marijuana.
ABOUT DR LEVINSON
- Practicing Internist for 33 years
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine
- Medical Director Clearfield County Prison
- SAMSHA Certified Buprenorphine Provider
- AAMRO Certified Medical Review Officer
- Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Designated Civil Surgeon by the Department of Homeland Security
- Certifying Physician for Medical Cannabis PA Department of Health
- Medical Examiner for the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration
- Senior Investigator for Clinical Trials for Clinical Research Associates