Do You Qualify For A Medical Marijuana Card in Altoona, PA?
Before making a purchase of medical cannabis from any medical marijuana treatment centers (MMTCs), you’ll need to have a medical marijuana card in Altoona, PA. And to get one, you’ll also have to get an appointment with a medical cannabis doctor, which Lawrence Levinson also specializes in, fortunately. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Not sure if you qualify for Medical Cannabis? To qualify, you must have one or more of the following conditions:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Tourette Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- HIV / AIDS
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
*New Indications: Anxiety Disorder and Tourette Syndrome
*This office will not certify opioid-dependent individuals whose addiction has resulted from recreational drug use.