Do You Qualify?
Not sure if you qualify for Medical Cannabis? To qualify you must have 1 or more of the following conditions:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- HIV / AIDS
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
*Please note that "anxiety, sleep issues and stress" are not acceptable diagnoses at this time.
*This office will not certify opioid dependent individuals whose addiction has resulted from recreational drug use.